Last Updated: April 2018
Juriba is committed to user privacy in all of its communications regarding its products and services. This policy outlines Juriba's information-handling practices. If you give us personal data, it will be treated according to this policy. By visiting or downloading any materials from Our Site www.juriba.com and Blog blog.juriba.com, by providing any personal data to Juriba via Juriba websites, email or via offline sources such as trade shows or business cards, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use Juriba Website and Blog, download any materials from them or provide information to Juriba by e-mail or other means.
This policy covers Our Website and Blog and customer communications as well as personal data you provide to Juriba Customer Support and Sales teams.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means a form required to access and/or use our resources on Our Site and Blog;
means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site and Blog when you visit certain parts of Our Site and Blog and/or when you use certain features of Our Site and Blog. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site and Blog are set out in section 13, below;
means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;
means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site and Blog. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
means Juriba, a limited company registered in England under company number 06462462, whose registered address is 20 Downs Valley, Hartley, Longfield, DA3 7RA, United Kingdom.
2. Information About Us
Our Site and Blog is owned and operated by us and Our VAT number is 937173507.
3. Children's Privacy
Juriba does not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 13. If Juriba learns that we have personal data on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our systems. Juriba encourages parents to go online with their children. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer:
- Instruct children to never give personal data, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult, including name, address, phone, school, etc.
- Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
- Review website privacy policies to understand how your child’s information is treated.
4. Your Rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data We hold about you (see section 12);
- The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us using the details in section 14);
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 6 but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Us using the details in section 14);
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organization);
- The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
- If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data, please contact Us using the details provided in section 14 and We will do Our best to solve the problem for you. If We are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
5. What Data Do We Collect?
- Name and Surname;
- Work email address;
- Business/company name;
- Number of employees in your company;
- Job title;
- Survey questions regarding your IT migration;
- Telephone numbers;
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site and Blog, and the site you exit to;
- IP Address.
6. How Do We Use Your Data?
7. How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. For more details on security see section 7, below.
- Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for Our performance of a service to you, because you have consented to Our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in Our legitimate interests. Specifically, We may use your data for the following purposes:
- Partner portal account - Provide reasonably secure access to profile areas and protected content.
- Access to Our Site and Blog - Provides information about who you are and how to contact you. Also contains any preferences you have provided, such as blog subscription and interests.
- Support — Provides a mechanism for requesting support or information from Juriba Used to raise and respond to issues and inquiries of all types.
- Personalizing and tailoring your experience on Our Site and Blog.
- Supplying Our products and services to you (please note that We require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you).
- Personalizing and tailoring Our products and services for you.
- Supplying you with email after you have opted in (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking update email preference at the end of every email from us or letting Our Marketing department know at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Market research.
- Analyzing your use of Our Site and Blog and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and Blog and your user experience.
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email with information, news and offers on Our products and services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- Third parties whose content appears on Our Site and Blog may use third party Cookies, as detailed below in section 13. Please refer to section 13 for more information on controlling Cookies. Please note that We do not control the activities of such third parties, nor the data they collect and use and advise you to check the privacy policies of any such third parties.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it.
- We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data retention will be determined on the following bases):
- Data will be kept up to date for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
- Some or all of your data may be stored outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein). You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using Our Site and Blog and submitting information to Us. If We do store data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR.
- Data security is very important to Us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site and Blog.
- All personal data is stored in secure systems.
8. Do We Share Your Data?
- In certain circumstances, We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal data, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with legal obligations, a court order, or a governmental authority.
- Very occasionally, we may share your data with other partner companies.
- We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on Our behalf. These may include delivery of services, advertising, and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
- We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site and Blog including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors and partners. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
9. What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
- In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
10. How Can You Control and Your Data?
- In addition to your rights under the GDPR, set out in section 4, when you submit personal data via Our Site and Blog, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. In particular, We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails and at the point of providing your details).
- You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the UK: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
11. Your Right to Withhold Information
- You may access certain areas of Our Site and Blog without providing any data at all. However, to download and view all resources available on Our Site and Blog you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
12. How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held. Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and We will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact Us for more details at email@example.com, or using the contact details below in section 14.
Contact Juriba at firstname.lastname@example.org. To aid in processing your request, please include the following details:
- Contact information: company, name, address, e-mail address, etc.
- Details of the request. For example, change of e-mail address, unsubscribe from a newsletter, review of personal information, etc.
Your SAR will be supplied in CSV format for your own use or to pass on to a third party for portability.
- All Cookies used by and on Our Site and Blog are used in accordance with current Cookie Law.
- Certain features of Our Site and Blog depend on Cookies to function. Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. Your consent will be sought to place these Cookies, and it is important that you are aware of them. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings as detailed below in section 13.7, but please be aware that Our Site and Blog may not work properly if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
- Our Site and Blog uses analytics services provided by HubSpot and Google. Analytics, a set of tools used to collect and analyze anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Site and Blog is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and Blog and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however while Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site and Blog, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site and Blog, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
- In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- You can choose to delete Cookies on your computer or device at any time, however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site and Blog more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalization settings.
- It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
14. Contacting Us and Deleting Your Data
Permission to use Documents (such as white papers, press releases and other publications) from this server (“Server”) is granted by Juriba Limited (“Juriba”), provided that: the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, use of such Documents from this Server is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and no modifications of any Documents are made. Use for any unauthorized purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of this website. Elements of this website are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from this website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Juriba.
Be aware that the downloads from this site are done so at the users responsibility and Juriba is not responsible for, shall have no liability for and disclaims all warranties whatsoever, expressed or implied, related to the site, including without limitation any warranties related to performance, security, stability, or non-infringement of title of the site (including site content) or any controls downloaded from the site.
All rights reserved. The information contained in this document is confidential and may also be proprietary and trade secret. Without prior written approval from Juriba Limited no part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, included but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying or recording or storage in any retrieval system of whatever nature. Use of any copyright notice does not imply unrestricted access to any part of this document. Juriba Limited’s trade names used in this document are trademarks of Juriba Limited. Other trademarks are acknowledged as the property to their rightful owners.
Companies House Registration: 06462462
VAT Registration: 937173507
© 2019 Dashworks by Juriba. All rights reserved