Join hundreds of IT professionals and get certified in using Juriba's Workplace Automation platform products: Dashworks migration management and AppM automated application packaging and testing.
Video-based, role-specific courses
Interactive learning environment
Certificate upon completion
Simply fill out the form to gain instant access to our seven certification courses (see below for more details) and get certified today!
Understand the Juriba Dashworks solution in a set of overview presentations and demonstration walkthroughs. The overview will teach you how customers typically implement and use the software platform before you start your path to further knowledge on implementation, configuration, and end-user interaction.
1. Dashworks Overview Presentation
2. Dashworks Evergreen Demonstration
3. Dashworks Projects Demonstration
Discover the most essential elements of operating the Dashworks Platform. The Dashworks Analyst path is designed for team members who use Dashworks on a day-to-day basis to manage tasks and status updates within a project. You will learn how to manage project data, build data extracts, update tasks and dependencies, and coordinate end-user email and validation/scheduling.
1. Introduction to Dashworks
2. Evergreen Objects – Devices and Users
3. Evergreen Objects – Applications
4. Project Objects – Devices and Users
5. Project Objects – Applications
6. Bulk Update
7. Pivot Tables
The Dashworks Project Administration path will teach you how to configure and manage all aspects of a migration project and create repeatable frameworks for future use.
1. Creating A New Project
2. Managing Request Types & Categories
3. Managing Stages & Dependency Tasks
4. Managing The Self-Service Portal
5. Managing Deployment Capacity
6. Managing E-Mail Templates & Comms
7. Managing Teams & Groups
8. Managing Evergreen Dashboards
Deploy the platform within a defined scope of work. The technical Dashworks implementer path will teach you to quickly and successfully deploy Juriba products into customer environments, whether you are a new consultant starting your career or a seasoned professional looking to deepen your expertise and differentiate yourself from the competition.
1. Dashworks Implementation Overview
2. Installing Dashworks Database Components
3. Installing Dashworks Web Server Components
4. Active Directory Data Import Configuration
5. Microsoft SCCM Data Configuration
6. Dashworks Analysis+ (Flexera Data Platform)
7. Setting Up E-Mail Notifications (SMTP)
Understand the Juriba AppM solution in a set of overview presentations and demonstration walkthroughs. The overview will teach you how customers typically implement and use the software platform before you start your path to further knowledge on implementation, configuration, and end-user interaction.
1. AppM Overview Presentation
2. AppM Tester
3. AppM Packager
Learn how to use AppM Tester to provide automated smoke testing, functional testing, user acceptance testing (UAT), and application management capabilities.
1. Introduction to AppM Tester
2. Upload a package
3. Schedule a Smoke Test
Learn how to use AppM Packager to create, upgrade, and convert application packages.
1. Upload a package
2. Settings & Options
3. Packaging Core Concepts
4. Create a package
5. Quality Review