Dashworks Puts You In Complete Control Of Your Office 365 Migration & Updates
Migrating tens or even hundreds of thousands of users to Office 365 isn't as easy as it initially sounds. Whether you are migrating just your email, fully adopting all of the Office 365 cloud tools, or moving to a hybrid environment, you will need to meticulously plan every aspect of project delivery.
You must also coordinate multiple resources across multiple teams, liaise with your businesses, communicate with your end users, and ensure that thousands of administrative tasks are completed on schedule.
It’s no wonder that so many Office 365 migration projects run over time and budget. This is why you need a central command and control tool from which to coordinate your efforts. With Dashworks, you get everything an Office 365 migration project manager could need in one box:
- Single version of project truth that is always up-to-date — eliminating the need for complicated spreadsheets
- Single pane of glass that allows each team member with the appropriate security permissions to view anything from project summaries
todrilled-down detailed information
- All resources working on the same dataset, dispensing with any miscommunication or fingerpointing
- Real-time impact analysis for the project team to allow you to immediately get actionable insights into quick wins as well as any possible capacity restraints or bottlenecks that could stall your project
- Reduce project ‘heavy lifting’ with automation of repetitive tasks (e.g., end-user emails, workflow triggers)
- Better end-user engagement with self-service data validation and scheduling
- One-stop shop for all your project reporting needs
- Spin up your next IT migration project in minutes — no reinventing the wheel for future projects
All that heavy lifting associated with collecting and validating information is gone. Automation triggers are taking care of your end-user communications and deployments. Now you can concentrate on what is important.